Quantic BEI’s quality policy revolves around three basic principles:
- Customer Satisfaction
- To continuously improve our products and services beyond the expectations of our customers
- To provide high quality, high-reliability solutions to customer applications
- To always listen
- Active measurement program
- Process Integrity
- To maintain manufacturing systems which produce consistently flawless, well-documented products
- To prevent defects and eliminate waste through the application of statistical techniques
- To continuously improve the systems of manufacturing
- Supplier Covenant
- To develop mutually beneficial partnerships with our suppliers that demand the same commitment to the pursuit of excellence we demand of ourselves
- To see each supplier as an extension of Quantic BEI
Quantic BEI recognizes that Employee Engagement plays a vital role in bringing these three principles to life. The development and empowerment of each employee in a team environment is necessary to ensure our continued growth and prosperity.
Quantic BEI is an ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100D certified organization.
Quantic BEI is committed to making trade compliance regulations a top priority. We are dedicated to following procedures that positively support transactions with our international clients. Export and import control laws and regulations ensure that transfers of products, services, and technology meet national security and foreign policy goals. These laws apply to transfers of U.S. goods and technology to foreign companies and foreign persons, whether in the U.S. or abroad, to the import of products and technology into the U.S. and provide prohibitions on complying with unsanctioned foreign boycotts.
Quantic BEI maintains compliance with all regulatory bodies governing trade, including:
- US BIS – EAR
- DDTC – ITAR
Quantic BEI’s Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) organization is committed to providing a safe, secure, and healthy workplace for our employees. Our operations are conducted in an environmentally responsible manner that minimizes negative impacts and safety risks to our employees. Business activities are conducted in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Customer Terms & Conditions
International – Commercial Standard Terms & Conditions